Are you a passionate, talented writer or expert who wants to share your ideas around personal growth?
Then we welcome you to write for us!
Life Lab Magazine welcomes unsolicited articles and blog posts.
If you are interested in writing for us, please fill out the form below.
A few things to note:
- Please submit your ideas and completed articles for consideration using the form below.
- All submissions must be original content that you own the rights to.
- We always prefer original content, reporting and analysis, but we will also consider commentary.
- Topics: anything related to Personal growth.
- Word count: General submissions should range between 400 and 800 words, while feature articles generally start at around 1000-1200 words.
- Tone: friendly, upbeat, encouraging, optimistic, open-minded, and professional.
- What’s in it for you: We are a growing brand intent on reaching a million readers. If you ever wanted your ideas and writing to reach a bigger audience, then this can be a great opportunity for you. You will benefit from all the work we put in to promote and grow the magazine across different platforms and channels. We have big plans, and you will benefit from them 🙂
- Copyright: As the author you own the rights to your content, obviously. By submitting your content you are giving us the licence to use it (online and offline).
- For original reporting, we recommend that you first pitch the idea to the editor.
- We encourage you to include links for acknowledging sources..
- If the article has been published elsewhere, please indicate this clearly in your pitch.
- Publishing elsewhere: You are under no obligation to only publish your article with us. It is your work, so we understand that you might want to get more exposure to it. We just ask that you include a link to the original posting on our site. This will also help you from falling foul with Google’s plagiarism rules.
- If you don’t hear from us within five business days, please feel free to submit your article to other publications.
- Please submit your article or pitch just once.