Mental health is important.
In case you did not know, there’s now a whole day dedicated to it. In fact, this Wednesday was World Mental Health Day 2018.
So how important is mental health? Let’s put it this way – when the state of your mental health is bad, it will impact everything in your life.
Don’t worry though, it doesn’t have to be challenging, looking after your mental wellbeing, nor does it need to be confusing.
In fact, you can use apps to simplify the process. This way you can use your phone to improve your mental health!
Here are five apps that will help simplify looking after and improving your mental health.
- Calm – Calm helps you, you guessed it, calm your mind!
- Wysa – Wysa is an emotionally intelligent chatbot which is designed to help you manage your stress and anxiety. It can be a great, non-judgemental way to vent.
- Pacifica – Pacifica is designed to help you become more mindful.
- Pzizz – This app helps you rest more, which is very important for your mental wellbeing.
- Simple habit – With Simple habit you can start on making meditation a habit.
All of these can be downloaded for free from Google’s play store. If you are not an Android user, don’t worry, as most of these apps will still be available in your app marketplace. If not, you can always find alternatives.
Smartphones are great. They are really useful tools, mainly because of the apps. Now, thanks to these (and similar) apps, your phone can be a tool for improving your mental health 🙂
Do you use any of these apps? Or any others that help? Share your experience and tips in the comments.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!