Thirteen might be an unlucky number to many, but that is how many pairs of shoes an average Briton owns, according to latest research.
The study, commissioned by shoe shop Wynsors, made some surprising, as well as not-so-surprising, discoveries.
Here are the main findings of the survey:
- Women, on average, own seven more pairs than men.
- 37% of us have two or more pairs of shoes which we have never worn, and probably never will!
- One in ten hoard five pairs of shoes, or more, that have never been worn outside.
- 61% of us feel that it is ok to wear trainers at work
- More than a third wear trainers to work every day
The main takeaway for me is that we have far too many shoes.
How many pairs of shoes do you need, really? Definitely not thirteen!
How about you, how many pairs of shoes do you have?
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?