Today’s guide is about 30 easy no-bake dessert recipes – video recipes included.
Everyone likes desserts. They are sweet, delicious, and a great way to end your meal. Weekends, especially, are a great time for desserts (especially for those of you who have been looking forward to your cheat day!). But making them can be a hassle at times, particularly when it involves baking things.
Maybe you are tired after a long week and just want to relax and chill, maybe you are not really in the mood for making anything elaborate or doing any baking, or maybe you are just short on time.
Here’s the good news – you don’t need to spend a lot of time, or even do any baking, to make delicious desserts yourself, at home. You can, in fact, make desserts easily, and you do not need to worry about baking at all!
Check out today’s guide where we bring you 30 easy no-bake dessert recipes (video tutorials of the recipes are included) to get started with making desserts at home, easily!
Read on to learn more.
Here is a quick list of the 30 easy no-bake dessert recipes covered in this guide.
- No-Bake Brownies
- No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookies
- No-Bake Oatmeal Fudge Bars
- No-Bake Chocolate Coconut Granola Clusters
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Oat Bars Recipe
- Raw No-Bake Brownies
- No-Bake Coconut Macaroons
- No-Bake Chocolate Mousse Cake
- No-Bake Chocolate Biscuit Cake Recipe
- No-Bake Banoffee Pie
- No-bake chocolate rolls
- Tasty No-bake chocolate cake
- No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Cups
- Coffee No Bake Cake
- Perfect Chocolate Peanut Clusters Recipe
- Banana Sushi
- No-Bake Chocolate Walnut Dates Bars
- Easy No-Bake Mango Charlotte Cake
- 15 minute Fruit Tart Recipe
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake
- Easy & Decadent 10-Minute No-Bake Tiramisu
- No-Bake Eclair Dessert Recipe
- No-Bake chocolate mug cake
- Healthy Millionaires Shortbread Recipe
- No-Bake Apple Delight
- Easy No-Bake Milk Dessert (Palkova)
- No-Bake Colourful Milk Balls
- Orange Custard Slice Desserts
- No-Bake Matcha Tiramisu Recipe
- No-Bake Apple Pie French Toast
30 Easy No-Bake Dessert Recipes
Here are the recipes for the 30 easy no-bake desserts. There are recipes to cater for different dietary requirements and preferences, so check them out.
Learn how to make brownies without an oven in this video recipe of a no-bake brownie.
No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookies
No-Bake Oatmeal Fudge Bars
Want a recipe for a no-bake dessert that’s not just easy to make but healthy too? Then check out this recipe. It is gluten-free, no sugar added, and good for vegans.
No-Bake Chocolate Coconut Granola Clusters
Here’s another healthy and easy no-bake dessert recipe for you. This one also is sugar-free, gluten-free, and vegan friendly.
No-Bake Peanut Butter Oat Bars Recipe
Raw No-Bake Brownies
No-Bake Coconut Macaroons
No-Bake Chocolate Mousse Cake
No-Bake Chocolate Biscuit Cake Recipe
No-Bake Banoffee Pie
No-Bake chocolate rolls
Here’s another delicious chocolaty dessert you can make without an oven!
Tasty No-Bake chocolate cake
No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Cups
Coffee No Bake Cake
Perfect Chocolate Peanut Clusters Recipe
You might also like:
- 15 No-Bake Cheesecake Recipes
- 10 Easy Microwave Cake Recipes You Can Make Right Now
- 15 Homemade Ice Cream Recipes You Can Easily Make at Home
No-Bake Chocolate Walnut Dates Bars
Easy No-Bake Mango Charlotte Cake
15-Minute Fruit Tart Recipe
No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake
Easy & Decadent 10-Minute No-Bake Tiramisu
No-Bake Eclair Dessert Recipe
No-Bake chocolate mug cake
Healthy Millionaires Shortbread Recipe
No-Bake Apple Delight
Easy No-Bake Milk Dessert (Palkova)
No-Bake Colourful Milk Balls
Orange Custard Slice Desserts
No-Bake Matcha Tiramisu Recipe
No-Bake Apple Pie French Toast
What do you think of these 30 easy no-bake dessert recipes? Which ones do you want to try first?
Have you tried any of these before, or have any tips about making them?
Share your thoughts, tips and suggestions about these easy no-bake dessert recipes in the comments section below.
One tiny request
Before you go, a tiny request – if you found this guide useful &/or enjoyable, please share it with others. That is the best way for us to reach others and make a positive impact.
So, share. Pay it forward!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?